Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Birria de Pollo (Chicken Birria)- Monthly Food Article Contribution

Hello fellow bloggers, I got my first position as a paid food blogger for Hispanic.com!!!! I am now going to monthly contribute 1-2 articles a month for their website! :)

My first contribution for this month is "Birria de Pollo", for those familiar with Birria you wondering, "What Birria made with chicken?"  Well don't knock it til' you tried it!

Check out what it's all about at the link below and tell me what you think :)


Birria de Pollo by Nathan

Again thank you all for your support and feedback it is always greatly appreciated.

9 comments:

Knead a Latte - Ruby said...

I love birria de pollo! That mixture of spices sounds great.

Knead a Latte - Ruby said...

Hi again, I nominated your blog for a Liebster award. http://www.rubyredapron.com/carrot-pancakes-with-peanut-butter-honey-glaze-liebster-award-part-ii/

Nathan said...

Hi Ruby,
Thank you so much for the award, I will be sure to pass it forward on my next post (this is one busy week for me hehe) :)

Anonymous said...

Nathan, I've come across your blog and I cannot tell you how inspirational you are with your cooking and your mother. This is pure, honest and sometimes amusing. Most of all its addicting to read and enjoy the steps you put your experience of cooking a dish together. Bravo my new friend. I cannot wait to spoil my wife and her family, whom are from Mexico, with your treasures. Thank you Gio

recipes cuban said...

Great recipes! I like cuban and mexican food.

Núria said...

Congratulations Nathan!!!! So happy you are making some money out of your hard work :D

Mabel said...

Many congratulations Nathan!
I am a Cuban trying to remember how her Abuela cooked. Your blog is a lifesaver. What a natural talent you have. Thank you!!!

Julie said...

Love your Blog! I will be sure to try it :)

Buzz-meter said...

Very nice recipe ..informative keep posting...